关注本版大神,阅读更多精彩好文

10 个评论

milanohero  白金会员  2024-1-15 06:15:31  | 显示全部楼层
土航赔偿一向一毛不拔 以complaint提交困难 客服自说自话知名
zl19225  白金会员  2024-1-15 08:22:57  | 显示全部楼层
延误险薅羊毛啊
這是我在國外論壇看到的跟土航要的賠償經過
土航沒有EU261不過有類似的條款可以賠
Turkey has a similar regulation called SHY passenger rights (https://web.shgm.gov.tr/doc4/shy-passenger.pdf) that is basically a copy/paste of the EU regulation and includes all Turkish Airlines flights. Your total delay has to be between 2h and 4h, depending on the distance of your flight to be entitled to a compensation of the equivalent of 250 to 600 EUR.
Most people do not know about this Turkish regulation, including the online tools that help you claim compensation for flight delays in Europe. Therefore, you have to do it yourself if you want to get your money.
How to claim the compensation yourself:
You need to submit a feedback via the Turkish Airlines website (https://www.turkishairlines.com/ ... relations/feedback/) in which you outline the delay and request the compensation in accordance with the SHY regulation. Specify the exact total delay of your arrival and the bank account of where the compensation should be transferred. If you were rebooked, to another flight your actual arrival time matters. To make matters more smooth, you should attach to your claim:
A copy of your passport
Copies of the boarding passes used (screenshot of mobile passes are fine)
A confirmation that the bank account is actually yours (if your debit card states the IBAN, that is fine)
Optional: If you were rebooked, the confirmation email that you were rebooked to another flight
Optional: Additional costs incurred due to the delay (food, drinks, hotel, transport)
In my case, they got back to me within a couple hours. They acknowledged the delay but were unwilling to pay the compensation due to some (invalid - more about that later) court ruling:
However, we regret to inform you that we’re unable to pay compensation for flight [...], which was delayed by 47 minutes due to technical reasons and caused you miss your following flight. We have found that you had completed your trip with the flight [...].
The regulation issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (Turkish DGCA) in the year 2012 required us to pay compensation as a result of the delay you suffered. However, we cannot pay compensation for such irregularities starting from April 05, 2017 due to the "motion for stay of execution" adopted by the court.
In this case, you can submit the claim directly to the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (Sivil Havacılık Genel Müdürlüğü) via this link: https://yh.shgm.gov.tr/. The website is in Turkish so use Google Chromes translation feature. However, some fields cannot be fille when the translation feature is turned on. So you might need to turn it on and off when filling the form. I myself adapted the claim I made to Turkish Airlines and added that the airline is not willing to compensate me. I used Chat-GPT to translate the claim to Turkish (I would assume they just ignore English claims). I also attached the email I got from Turkish Airlines to proof that I tried contacting them directly.
A few hours later, I was called by a Turkish Airlines agent on the phone number I left with the Directorate. The asked if I personally submitted the claim which I confirmed. They then hung up without specifying anything further. I don't know why they do that, but I guess you need to file the claim yourself otherwise it could be invalid?
A few hours later, I got an email in Turkish from the Directorate (received from yh@shgm.gov.tr) that stated that I am entitled to the compensation of the equivalent of 600 EUR in Turkish Lira and just a couple minutes afterwards I got an email from Turkish Airlines (received from noreply.tkcustomer@thy.com) in English that they accepted my request and that I can pick up the cheque from the next Turkish Airlines ticket office (they do not seem to transfer the money directly). While I traveled alone, the compensation you're entitled to is on a per-passenger basis and is not to be shared across the passengers on a booking. Meaning that if I had traveled with 2 other family members, I would have been entitled to 1,800 EUR (3x 600 EUR) instead of 600 EUR.
A few days later, I went to the Turkish Airlines ticket office in the city I live in (they also would have had one at the airport) where they requested my passport and the confirmation of the compensation. At first, they had trouble finding my claim as the confirmation email did not state any cheque-ID. The staff was friendly and did some 10 min manual search in the system. They then told me that they (i.e., the ticket office) will do a wire transfer to my bank account within 21 days. I got a printed confirmation of this and an hour later or so an email confirming this.
10 working days (or 12 days) after my visit at the ticket office, I had the compensation of 600 EUR in my bank account. Surprisingly, they transferred the full 600 EUR and not the complicated calculation of the equivalent of 600 EUR in TLR based on the exchange rate on the day of booking
All this seems complicated but due to the super fast response times from both Turkish Airlines and the Directorate, from the first contact to the confirmation of the compensation entitlement took less than 24h. Definitely a good use of time for a 600 EUR payout.
鲜花 (2朵) 鲜花榜
iamtn2024-1-16 01:33
送了1朵鲜花:  Life is better when shared!
Saskatoon2024-1-15 11:33
送了1朵鲜花:  Life is better when shared!
当代放翁MU  黑钻会员  2024-1-15 17:35:06  | 显示全部楼层
如果是转机,可以飞完前段去IST柜台要求签转。我上次延误改成了韩亚的IST-ICN-PEK,柜台一开始不愿意,需要强烈坚持。
iamtn  金卡会员   楼主| 2024-1-16 01:34:20  | 显示全部楼层
zl19225 发表于 2024-1-15 08:22
延误险薅羊毛啊
延误险的前提是使用了相应的信用卡购票了才行的吧?
iamtn  金卡会员   楼主| 2024-1-16 01:34:50  | 显示全部楼层